Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Monday, August 14, 2006

No More Sadness..Just Alot of "Stuff"...(And Boyz R Stupid...)

1st of all..let me start by saying THANK YOU to Everyone for their thoughts, prayers and hugs during my lil' Breakdown on Saturday. All the love & support helped me get thru a really rough day. An extra special thanks to LisaMichele & Bubblz for the phone calls!!


All in all-I am pretty proud of the way I handled Sat. Got in a really hard-core workout(UBWO) & even did an extra 30 min on the recumbant bike to help deal with the anger & anxiety I was feeling. Then, was asked out by "Hottie" at the gym-(more on THAT under the Boyz R Stupid part). I treated myself to a mani & pedi later on. My lil' manicurist is DA BOMB! She spent 1 HOUR & 10 min on my feet & calves, another hour on my hands, forearms & biceps. I was so relaxed that I fell asleep 3-4 times. I sooo needed that -when I left I felt 100% better.

OK..."Boyz R Stupid" (Sorry Casey & Jim-Bo-not talkin about yall)
Hottie at the gym SHOCKED me by askin me "to spend the day together" Sat right after my workout. Girls....he is H-O-T. He competes in Natural BB competetions, is about 6'4", bald, VERY easy on the eyes! So..he gives me his #, says lets get together in an hour or so, yadda yadda yadda. I call him, leave him a msg...and NEVER HEAR BACK from him. WTF?? Whatever....Boyz R Stupid
Then theres "Mr.NFL"....hes been callin/textin me lately. I decided that seein him Sat night might NOT be sucha bad idea. Hell..its been like 2+ months since Ive seen him, and when I really think about it-I do miss him. Plus we always have so much fun when were together. And I do miss just talkin/spendin time together. Went to his place, chilled out in the "Theater Room" (damn I WISH I had one of those in MY house!) & had a really nice night. Boyz R still Stupid though-becuz everytime we see each other its the same old thing....he says he WANTS to spend more time with me, see me more often, wants me to travel with him, etc but reality is-- we see each other MAYBE every 2 months or so. Told ya..."Boyz R Stupid"
Oh yeah...then theres my Ex-Fiance'. Some Bio-tch that used to work w/ us told him Friday that i'm STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM!! Now thats a "TRUE WTF?!" Moment!! He has been callin my cell OFF THE HOOK for 3 days, leavin msgs about how we need to get back together. UGGHH!! NOT happenin Buddy! Once again.."Boyz R Stupid!"

Oh..GOTTA share this-yesterday I FINALLY broke my scale plateau!! Down F-O-U-R lbs!!

Lookin forward to a FANTASTIC week!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    Hey Girl!!

    Glad things are going better.

    I TOLD you boyz are stupid!! Didn't you believe me?!?!?!?! Geez, just look at all the stupidity that surrounds me. They gotta be stupid not to want to be with us!!!

    Hugs to you!!

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go on the scale plateau! That is fantastic. I am staying away from the dreaded things for another couple of weeks....

    And yes, Boyz R Stupid!! As HOT as you are they should be lined up and takin numbers! Damn!

    Hugs... LisaMichele

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Hey Dana,

    Glad to hear you are feeling better. I thought of you when I saw this posted in the cubicle I was working in today-

    "The one thing you can't take away from me is the way I choose to respond to what you do to me. The last of ones freedoms is to choose ones attitudes in any given circumstance." Viktor Frankl

    You are so strong and amazing. I heard about how you inspired all the AZ BFLers at dinner. Sure wish I could've been there! How lucky we all are that you are willing to share your REAL life with us.

    Now if those boyz only knew what they're gettin'!

    hugs,
    Kristin

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Congrats on the weight loss. No argument here....BOYZ R STUPID~!!!


    Lori

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger Colorado Kid said…

    Don't worry, I can be real stupid at times!! Just ask Lori!!! But it's you gals that make us that way!!! :)

    Things happen for a reason, take your time and you will be amazed what will come into your life, I know I was when Lori came into mine!!!

    Have a great WEEK!

    Casey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home