Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Tuesday, August 01, 2006




Truth Be told.......

Im Hot--AFTER 2 shots of Tequila & a shot of Jack Daniels!!! WAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

Dammitt..I wanna be Hot BEFORE the shots start flowing! Oh well......

Anyways-we had front row seats & the concert went good. As soon as me & Heidi got there Darryls Bus driver/merchandise guy Vincent came & gave me a hug, & talked to us for a while, which was cool. During the show, Darryl and the 2 guys in the band I had met on Wed all waved, ackowledged us, etc.

After the show, when I got to see Darryl the 1st thing he did was gime a big hug & a kiss on the cheek(dammitt!), told me how pretty I looked, that he was really happy I made it to the show, then went straight into an apology about how sorry he was if he had said anything "out of line" to me in Tucson. Shhiiiiitttt!! Out of line? I was LUVIN IT!! BBwhahahahahaaahahahah!!
Oh well...talk about burstin my bubble!! He said he got trashed that night, and it got really bad after I left. So there ya have it- I was HOT becuz he was DRINKIN!!
Ok..Im gunna go sit in the "loser" corner now.

Actually I ended up havin a really nice conversation with him, we talked about my Sister, compared tats, talked about BFL, & found out that we have a mutual friend DAVE (Jens Husband!) . He promised me that if me & Jen come to his show when we're in TN that he'll show us around. (He was born & raised there) Ya know if I do..Im bringin a whole DAMN BOTTLE of Tequila!! Bbwahahahahahahhaha!

Oh well...time to leave the country singers alone & go back to bein the True NASCAR Hooch that I am!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    WOW...I guess I missed some stuff when I was gone. YOU LOOK AMAZING!! I'm hardly ever drunk and I think you are HOTTTTTT!!! :) Miss you..and I am totally jealous of your life!! Dee

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    Hey do you realize you are standing right next to Darryl Worley? Holy crap. That is so cool!

    Congrats on the success of the luau!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home