Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Saturday, August 05, 2006

A Lil' Late....

But heres the Luau Pics. (Poor quality-but hey-its from my cell phone)


Me N my Beautiful Niece Destiny



Me N Pops ( I absolutley ADORE my Dad-Hes the BEST!!)

This is my Favorite "island Boy" Al & his Girlfriend...he is 70 yrs old, & the SWEETEST guy you will ever meet !
I know his GF doesnt look happy-but see really does like me too. (Im the only one she likes out of our whole club!)

Blake N Destiny.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Beautiful photos girl. YOU LOOK AMAZING.....you are so photogenic. WOW...Blake looks like a man!! :) Thanks for sharing. Love ya, Dee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home