Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Saturday, August 12, 2006

MISS YOU Girl..............


















She took this pic on Aug 7th, 1993 (5 days before she died) She had it shipped to my Parents as a surprise...it arrived on the day of her Funeral-which kinda freaked us all out, but I LOVE this pic.











My Tat-

Jenifers name encased by the Egyptian Ahnk (Symbol of eternal Life) & the Eye of Ra-(protection from evil).
I got this done a few days after we got a conviction in her case..it means THE WORLD to me. This is the main reason I want big, strong CUT Biceps. She is ALWAYS with me...

6 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    Thoughts are with you today, Dana. I know it's hard. *hugs*

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Wow, sorry to hear that Dana. Love the tattoo, I didn't know when I met you at the time what it meant.

    Lori

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger jen said…

    sending prayers of peace and comfort your way...we love you!! XXX OOO

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dana... your post touched me deeply. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Wish I were there to hug you and give you a shoulder today! XOXO, LisaMichele

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Janel said…

    Dana, I didn't realize it was today.....Girl I would have called you!! And I did get your message too!!! I'm thinking of you and hoping you had a good day! I can't wait to see those strong awesome biceps with your tatoo, That is gonna be so awesome!!! You are the strongest woman I know!!!!


    ((HUGS))

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    I'm glad we all met eachother and can share these moments together. It just makes me wanna hug and admire you even more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home