Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Monday, August 07, 2006

This N That....

Its Monday & I'm tryin my best to make it a good day-which has been a challenge in itself & its ONLY 6:00 AM!

Last night-couldnt sleep. I was really tired, went to bed kinda late & just layed there WIDE awake. URGGHH!!! Thought watchin "Flava Of Love" might put me to sleep but it was too gross/funny! Did anyone else see it? OMG-the one nasty/psycho/ghetto girl actually POOPED (yes you read that right!) on herself & the entire FLOOR OF THE MANSION!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Ok..enough nastiness...all in all I totaled about 3 hours of sleep-I need about 4 more to feel good. Nap time will be comin early today I hope.

Today I hafta go to COURT, for a stupid speeding ticket. Out here in Scottsdale they had the bright idea of putting the radar-cameras ON THE FREEWAY. WTF??? Its been a huge debate/fight ever since they started them, & we're the only place in the US that has them directly on a freeway, but dammitt-if I didnt get flashed!! Yeah-I was doin 77 in a 65 zone, but still...UGHHH. For any of yall that are in law enforcement youll understand why Im so mad: My drivers License has a "security block" on it. (Which means if I ever get stopped/pulled over & my DL is ran-it comes up saying "******* County Sheriffs Dept" for my address/contact info) Ive only been pulled over twice in 12 years, but both times was given "Professional Courtesy" and no ticket. Well the damn camera could care less about professional courtesy. So....now its TRAFFIC SCHOOL & $124 to get out of this one. Plus, goin in front of the judge today to get an extension so I can do the school. Hate goin to court, even after all the testifying I have done in the past.

Ok...enough of the "this" & onto the "That":
I bought a REAL camera yesterday!! The Kodak 6.1 MP C643. I LOVE IT!! So get ready to be bombarded with pics on here.
Our BFL Meetup went great on Sat night. There were 7 of us, had great food, great conversation & I came away motivated & excited about my Challenge.
I hafta thank JESS for the new site-Im already addicted to it! Its so nice to have a positive place to go.
NASCAR at the Brickyard yesterday was heart breaking. My man crashed in LAP#2!!! WTH?? Lap 2?? They usually dont even get up to full speed until Lap # 3! I wasnt even home from the gym yet when it happened, so I missed it. What can I say-Its been a rough year for my Cutie Pie....Good thing he's still HOT to look at!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey girl..I forgot about the AZ BFL meeting. Sounds like it went awesome! Wow..hope your day in court was o.k. Perhaps there was a cute cop (who wasn't a jerk), that maybe resembled Elliott?? heee heee

    Anyhow...looks like many of our friends have left tracker and moved on. I think it's a smart move...place is so negative. YEP...thanks to JESS we are all in a happier place. Enjoy your day...thinkin' of ya...Dede

     

Post a Comment

<< Home