Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Friday, August 11, 2006


This N That Part II......

Can ya believe its Friday already?? This week has kinda flown by. It started out ROUGH (battling insomnia for 3 days, my "jean-shopping MELT-DOWN", and just being T-I-R-E-D!) But its ending on a much better note. :)

My Program has been "ON" this week-Ive been eating clean EVERY single day, have hit new high points on the Dreadmill (8.0 mph yesterday-wooohooo!), & have been tryin to push myself so hard in the gym that I actually STARTED CRYING during my last set of bicep reps. WTF?!

I wanna get ''In the ZONE" (im almost there!)& stay there until the Richmond trip. Im think Im bein realistic-while Im gone I will do my best to be BFL-strong, but I also know I am gunna be busy, Im gunna have a couple of drinks w/Shirley & not sure what kind of workout room the hotel will have. (Im stayin at 3 different hotels within a week-but Im gunna be goin to different areas & dont wanna drive too far each day.) Make sense? Im gettin so excited about the trip-but theres still ALOT of things I need to take care of. Gotta book the rental car, gotta get Blakes plane tickets to CA, need to find a hotel for the 1st 2 days Im there. Look into any local Golds Gym or LA Fitness, etc etc etc

Then theres the Terrorists Bullshit goin on-Hate to admit it...but its got me kinda freaked. Im not AFRAID to fly-and I truly belive that when my time comes, theres nothing I can do to stop it, but I just HATE that MY life is being affected by the crazy M-F'rs that wanna kill. Ok..Im not gunna get into all that. I know one thing-the Flight Attendants are gunna be sick of me asking for bottle after bottle of water on the flights since I cant take my own huge jug onboard. :)

My weekend agenda: (Boring)
*Clean this apt from top to bottom. Cant stand when things are out of place/messy & Ive been neglectin it all week. Not sure WHY I get like this-it makes it tougher on myself becuz when the house is dirty-my OCD acts up REALLY bad, starts leadin to depression & a vicious circle. Im puttin an end to THAT cycle TODAY after work!!
*Watch the Races-Busch on Sat & nextel Cup on Sunday. Hopin my man makes it past the THIRD lap this week!
*Wrap up all my travel plans
*Scrap book at least 3 pages(havent done ANY since I moved to AZ!)
*Tan
*Pedicure
*Take pics w/new camera

Yall can thank me now for puttin you to sleep w/my exciting (NOT!) life!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Colorado Kid said…

    I can relate about how the cleaniness of your house affects your moods... But after three jim beam and cokes I don't care!!!!

    Hang in there, if I were you and you started feeling down, just look at your progress photos, that will make you smile and be proud of everything you have achieved!!

    Casey

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey woman! After 3 drinks down I wouldn't care either! :o) Thanks for keeping in touch through my surgery and all of the support! You are so awesome!

    Hugs, LisaMichele

     

Post a Comment

<< Home