Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Monday, August 07, 2006

FREAK MAGNET!!


Why am I a FREAK MAGNET?! I swear, if theres a freaky/weird-ass guy anywhere within a 10 mile radius-they are drawn directly to me! (My close friends can vouch for me on this unfortunately!)
UUGGHHHHH!! What is it about me? PLEASE tell me so I CAN CHANGE!

I have a gorgeous, dear friend-that shall go un-named, (but lives VERY close to me) HINT-HINT! And we all know she has a tendency to be a "dork-magnet" when we go out, but at least the Dorks are pretty much goofy & harmless. They just like to try to get her attention & act all goofy-but shes beautiful so ya cant blame um. But with me....I gotta get the FREAKS! WTH?

My latest episode of freak-magnetism:

Early this morning, at the post office I was approached by an attractive older man (50-ish). He came up & commented on how much he loved my shoes & that he loved how tall they made me. (Cool-ya'll know how much I absolutley LOVE my 3-4 inch heels, & yeah-they make me about 6'2".) He walks away, only to come back all the way across the room a few mins later to tell me how how sexy & beautiful my FEET are. From there he started gettin all EXCITED about my tatoo on the inside of my ankle & then.....told me he wanted TO LICK IT!!!!!!!!

Thats right folks-this guy wants to LICK MY ANKLE TATOO!!! WTF??!!!

All of this BEFORE 8am! Waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy toooo much for me-I RAN to my truck & didnt even mail my letter off.....

Am I EVER gunna attract a NORMAL guy? Heellpppppppppppppppp!!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    Holy Shit! RUN FOREST, RUN!!!!

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Can I lick your ankle??? Hee hee- wow, Yep, FREAK MAGNET will be your new name. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I would've told him to get the hell away from me...that my NASCAR driver husband wouldn't appreciate him speaking to me that way!!!!!!!!! :)

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    LMAO!!! Sounds like me. I can walk in a bar, well I used to anyway, and see the biggest idiot and he'll come right to me.

    Lori

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too funny, I was thinking the same thing when I saw your pictures! Damn, Sorry he beat me too it! LMAO!!

    Maybe that's why we get along so well, we both have that freak magnet implanted in our forheads!

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger jen said…

    LMAO!!! omg dana!! that's terrible!! I would've sprinted outta there!! :o FREAK!

    my brother and I have had these terms for people who approach us like that..."skank-nasty" and "freak-nasty". we know which one to call that dude!

    maybe it's the tats that attract 'em...I always attract the guys who wanna get married and take me home to meet mama. nerdy guys like me too. :/ good thang my friend set me and dave up!!!

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger MichelleInFlorida said…

    ROFLMAO!!!!!! That is freakin' hilarious, Dana!!!!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    Sounds like my marriage proposal...I kid. Yep...that's a weirdo alright

     

Post a Comment

<< Home