Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Monday, July 31, 2006

Alo-haaaaa!

The luau was a success, even though we only had about 225 people attend (we've had up to 400 in the past). The food was unbelievable (My Daddy, brother & my Uncle John did all the cooking). I sooo wished Marky-Mark & Janel coulda been there-Mark woulda LOVED the Kalua Pig, the Lomi-lomi & the Haupia! (Put Aloha kitchen to shame!) Me and my SIL made just under $900 in profits on the bar sales, and the floor show was the best we've had in a really long time.

It was awesome to see all my "Aunties & Uncles", cousins & the rest of my Island Family. On the most part-everyone was SHOCKED when they saw me & very complimentary, but of course..theres always the few BIOTCHES. (Didn't their Mommas ever teach them "If ya cant say nuthin nice-dont say anything"?!) Oh well....I just smiled, had a great time and enjoyed being around alot of friends and family.

As much as I love Arizona its times like this weekend that make me so unbelievably homesick. I tend to forget what its like to be around people who truly love you & care about you....until Im put in that situation, then it hits me like a ton of bricks.

OK....aint gunna end this on a sad note! Today its off to the gym w/Cathy-Girl (shes so kickin ass w/her BFL Challenge!), then Im FINALLY gettin my hair done by my cousin! YIPPEEEE!!!
After that, its time to get as cute as possible to go to the Darryl Worley concert! WOoooHooooo!!
Send me strength yall-Ill be at a county Fair with all the yummy, nasty greasy delicous fair food you can imagine! -JUST SAY NO DANA!-JUST SAY NOOOOO!!
Aloha!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Janel said…

    OOOH, that does sound gooood!! I would have LOVED to go! Mabye next year?? And HEY! NO FAIR FOOD!!! You will regret it! Good luck with the big D tonight! I'll be wondering how its going! (Smoochy smoochy!) hehehe

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmm Mmm Good! Sounds like some yummy food, almost made my mouth water!!lol!

    You are doing great Dana, don't let those Beotches get in your head!

    Have a great time tonight! I have been thinking about you all day! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

    Hugs! LisaMichele

     

Post a Comment

<< Home