Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Its Soooo Good to be Home!!

I actually got back Wed around noon, but its taken me this long to catch up on lost sleep, and attempt to get back into my normal routine. Its CRAZY how a few days of a "so-called" vacation can take such a toll on me, my body & my health.

Dont get me wrong-I love goin back home to Cali. Seeing my family, Shirley & Cathy is the BEST part-very relaxin, just chill out & catch up on stuff. But when Im not with them, I am goin 100 MPH NON-STOP. Drivin back & forth to San Francisco w/Blake, tryin to fit in visiting everyone in a 3 day time frame, fit in my workouts, had the concert to go to-which was a 1.5 hrs drive each way. Theres just so much to do & not enough time. I always end up feeling guilty about it when I cant squeeze everything in. I need to work on that. I worry too much about what other people think..why is it that I feel I need to please everyone & that I want EVERYONE to like me?? Soo UNREALISTIC! (The 1st step is admitting I have a problem!)

Anyways, Im lovin bein back in AZ. Im a nerd-but I get so excited over the little things here-wakin up to a beautiful, sunny day (were experiencin a cold-front which means its been 99-102 the last 3 days which is FABULOUS!) Sittin here in my "bachelor-lookin apt." with Blake, Gracie & Rodeo..I am happy as a Lark!! (Im a dork-I know!) Even cleaning my house & getting everything back in order/where it belongs makes me happy. How SICK is that?! (Blame it on my OCD-I cant stand to have things out of place..it drives me INSANE!!)

Went to see Talledaga Nights yesterday-too funny, but it made me desperately wanna go to a race NOW!! Looks like I'll be goin to the Fontana Race on Sept 2nd!! Then, I leave for VA (my BIG trip!) on Sept 5th!! AWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

No time to lose-gotta step up my game w/BFL-Hit it hard & give it all and THEN SUM!!

Tonight we are having our first OFFICIAL BFL AZ MEETUP! Im sooooo excited!! Thank you Janel for puttin it all together-YOU SERIOUSLY ROCK!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger jen said…

    hey girl...you are NOT a dork for liking those simple things in life! more people need to just enjoy the blessings they have and learn to be happy! you and I are more alike than I thought! :)

    have fun at your first AZ meeting! hope it goes well and there's lots of new faces!

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    Oh, you guys make me jealous with all of these meetings. Have a great time.

    I have to go see that movie now.

    Lori

     

Post a Comment

<< Home