Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Disaster AVERTED (Thanks to Jen & Bubblz!)...

What would I do without my BFL Blends/Family?? Actually yesterday I would have BINGED BIGTIME!! Thank you soooo much Jen & Suzanne for "Talkin me off the Ledge" & gettin me thru my breakdown.

Not sure WHAT exactly triggered it...basically a combination of EXHAUSTION, & HUNGER (waited way too long between meals) I think, ...but it was BADDDDDD!!

For those of you who have Toddlers-ya know how they get when they are over tired & EVERYTHING is suddenly too much to handle? The crying, screaming...WHINING??!! Well... THAT WAS ME!

I think Jens experience as a Early Childhood Educator gave her the knowledge to deal with me, and Suzanne talked & texted me thru a walk, away from any harmful foods. YOU 2 ROCK!!

After a yummy BFL meal, and a 2 hr nap I was all ready to hit it hard again-went and did 62 min of extra cardio last night and ATE CLEAN!!

Thanks again Suzanne & Jen...and thanks Lisa Michele for callin & checkin on me Girl! I couldnt do this without ALL of my FRIENDS...Luv ya'll!!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    Keep this in mind, while we were there to help you (any friend would do it!!) it was all YOU that kept it strong! You had the will power to LISTEN to us....YOU did that, not us!

    I am so happy I could be there for you. Isn't it great to have friends you can depend on. I'm glad Jen and I were able to help you. You know I love ya, girl and would do anything for you!

    Keep it going! You can do this and you WILL!!!!

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger jen said…

    glad you made it thru that crave attack!! now you know what those fried bologna sandwiches can do for your cravings! :o

    I, too would do ANYTHING for you...so don't ever hesitate to call on me!! no matter how small it seems...we all have THOSE days.

    keep giving this challenge all you got...cuz in the end, girl...you'll look back and see how WORTH IT it was!! you're doing an amazing job and your progress is getting more and more astounding! we're proud of you!

    **beeeeg hug** :)

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Colorado Kid said…

    That is AWESOME!!! I will now stop giving Suzanne such a hard time about texting you while she walked!!

    Great job!!

    Casey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home