Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Saturday, September 16, 2006

September 1st-DISNEYLAND!!

The 2nd day of my L.A. Trip. I spent about 14+ hours at Disneyland and Disney California. I had a BLAST!! At 1st I felt a lil funny about going there by myself, but OMG!! I had soooo much fun!! No waitin for anyone, just running from ride-to-ride, getting to fly thru the lines on the major/big rides by going thru the "singles" line and overall actin like a kid all day and all night. It was actually VERY empowering for me. I am PROUD of myself that I can go places by myself and have a good time. Sometimes I think/feel like Im re-living my Childhood...which is kinda weird 'cuz I had a good childhood for the most part. Oh well...its FUN!!

Ive always loved "Its a Small World", and going thru there brought back so many memories of when I was a little girl and HAPPY as could be, going to Disneyland for the 1st time. It was my lil fantasty-place...filled with everything "girlie" that I could imagine-pink EVERYWHERE and singing & dancing dolls. I still LOVE it! Cant help but feel happy when I hear that song. (I know it can be a lil annoying too though!)

Pirates of the Carribeann was AWESOME!! Its even better now that they have added HOTTT Cap'n JACK SPARROW into it in THREE different scenes! The likeness to The real Capn Jack is CRAZY-REAL!! Yummmm! The lil Hottie that walks around Disneyland playin Cap'n Jack is pretty hot too. He definately has the mannerisms, walk and talk down to a tee. I sooo wanted to take a pic with him, but once again-I was told "you can take pics OF him, but not WITH him!" Damnnnnn....Im startin to get a COMPLEX!! No one will let me take pics with them!! hehehe
Oh yeah..and I bought a Cap'n Jack WIG!! It was funny-when I tried it on a few people in the store thought it was my REAL hair!! (It looks really cute on me--but even better on Blake!!) And...Of course I had to be "ghetto" and take pics of me w/the Mickey ears on in the store--'cuz Im too cheap to buy a pair.

I went to Downtown Disney for dinner-to the ESPN Zone. What a cool-ass place!! I ate my dinner while sitting in a huge leather recliner right in front of a movie-theater sized TV that was playin the Baseball game ..and it was surrounded by 12 different smaller TV's..one of which was playin a NASCAR race, so ya know I was LOVIN it!!

Went back to Disneyland until I got "kicked out" sometime after midnight. What a fun and empowering day!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    I'm so glad that you had a good time. I love the pictures of the Tony Stewart session. Very cool!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home