Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Wednesday, August 30, 2006


FINALLY!! (It let me upload pics!)

Blend Meet Up w/ Mtn Juniper!!

Me & Kristin at the Pink Taco

This has got to be the COOLEST booth EVER in a restaraunt!! Its a semi-circle, the walls are at least 20 feet high and these crosses are HUGE! Next time we go there-I wanna sit under the crosses


Even though I only got to spend a couple hours with Kristin...it was FANTASTIC!! I cant say enough about her-shes beautiful, thoughtful, caring, funny, open & honest, and a shining example of a SURVIVOR!! Thanks again Girly for spending the afternoon with me!! It means more to me than you can imagine!!

10 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Wow, You two are very lucky to have met.

    Dana I just read your comment on Casey's blog. DON'T EVER think you don't deserve to wear your bracelet. You should wear it and be very proud. Open your eyes and look in the mirror. Look at how you inspire people. You of all people should wear that bracelet.

    Lori

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Colorado Kid said…

    Thank you for your comments Dana... Both Lori and I think the world of you!!!! Thank you for your support and your "BFL'er TEAM EFFORT"..

    Cas

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    Very cool picture. I love to read about BLEND meet-ups.

    And I second (or third) Lori and Casey's comments about the bracelet. You are such an inspiration to so many people. You of all people should definitely be wearing it.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger havlow said…

    That's a pretty cool looking place Dana and glad that you two had such a fantastic time. What were the other booths like?

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Looks like the 'ol Pink Taco is a very cool place. You guys look SUPER!! How fun to have met another BFLer in person :)

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dana, you are such an amazing woman! You deserve a great life of happiness and love! Someday you will see the beauty everyone who knows you sees when they look at you, I promise. Love ya! LisaMichele

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Hey! Wanna go again with Janel Sept 15th? I'll be down for work again. Let me know.

    hugs,
    Kristin

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dana ~ Where are you? I miss you!!
    Hey Chicka! Hope this finds you doing absolutely awesome!
    Hugs! LisaMichele

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Just a lonely girl said…

    As usual, you are looking fabulous!!


    I'm with Lori...wear that dam bracelet! You have come further than most people I can think of!

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!! :) I know you are back...and probably drooling over your 250 photos of Elliott!! STOP, PUT DOWN THE PICTURES, and update your blog (wink, wink). HUGS...Dee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home