Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pictures That Make Me SMILE.........

I found these when I was cleanin up some files on the computer & just had to share them!! Hope they make ya'll SMILE too!!


This Pic of Blake was taken in ATL in Dec. It was a great trip, and I LOVE that you can still see that "Lil' Boy" Grin in him.

Blake, His Great Grandpa & his Dad. Taken Easter this year....it was the 1st time Blake ever got to meet his Great Grandpa...and the 1st time we ever spent a Holiday together as a Family. (Can U see the family resemblance or what?!)

My spoiled Little GRACIE, her 1st night in our Home. I knew when she fell asleep like this on my lap that she trusted me. Awwhhhhhhhhhh.......

One of my favorite pics of my Baby ROCKY. Everytime I see this pic I smile--this was "SOOOOO HIM". All cuddled up under the blankets with just his cute lil nose stickin out.
Me -N-Miss CLeo. Taken "back in da' Day" right before I left for work. (Damnnn I was Cute in my uniform huh? hehe)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Silly girl, you look cute in anything you wear! :o) Love ya!

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger jen said…

    blake is such a handsome guy...I'll bet you worry about the girls doing their "thang" tryin' to snag him!!!

    as for your "back in da day" look...me likey your hair!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home