Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bloggers Not Cooperating...

Ive been trying to post about my FANTASTIC MeetUp with Kristin (MtnJuniper) ever since Sunday afternoon & post our pics...but I keep gettin booted. :(

Ok...will hafta post about that later.

Also..I really wanted to put sumthin new up & quit seeing my "Pity-Party" post from Saturday.

Today is the 1st day that Im feeling like Im heading back into ther "normal-zone" again..and Im soooo excited!! This "low" has been kickin my ass..

Thank you Everyone for hangin in there WITH me and FOR me when I get into my "episodes". It means the world to me.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger havlow said…

    We want pictures :D

    Has blogger lightened up yet?

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    Hey 21,

    Thats what friends are for!!!!

    Love ya!

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    YAY Dana girl!! You sound like you are in a better place. AWESOME!! WAY TO GO on getting back on track. Love you-

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Karla said…

    Glad to hear that you're finding your way out of the bad place.

    Can't wait to see the pics.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home