Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Saturday, September 16, 2006

August 31st...Tony Stewart Meet-N-Greet....



Ok..Im FINALLY gettin around to my trip recaps!

I was SOOOOO Lookin forward to finally gettin to meet HOTTIE Tony Stewart, but I gotta say..it was kinda disappointing. Im not into gettin autographs...never have been-they dont do anything for me, but I do LOVE to take pics with people and thats all I really wanted.

After waitin about 45 minutes to meet him, his PR people SUCK. They wouldnt let ANYONE take pics WITH him....just OF him. I got to talk to him for a few minutes..I absolutely LOVE his smart-ass sense of humor and he joked around with me. Hes adorable in person....

I was blessed with meeting a family from Washington State that was in line right behind me. The Tony Stewart Foundation had flown the family into L.A. for their sons Make-a-wish Wish to come true. They were an amazing family. The lil boy Conner was adorable. He had his haircut "special" to meet Tony...with a big #20 in the back. His lil brother Cayden was my new best friend when he found out I was an Elliott Sadler Fan! I promised to send the boys pics from Elliotts BBQ. I really do feel honored to have met them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home