Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Saturday, August 26, 2006


Could Someone Just SHOOT Me & Put Me Out of my @$#%^&** Misery??!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZE???!!


Yeahhhh I'm f*ckin WHINING ..and COMPLAINING....and BITCHIN' !!!! But I have a damn GOOD reason-I just cant take these cramps & my %^%##%&& period anymore right now!!!

One or 2 days..I can live with, but c'mon this shit has been kickin my ass & had me down-f0r-the-count for almost SIX days!! WTF??!!

Im startin to get worried, I havent had problems like this/symptoms this severe in probably over a year. I literally have been doubled over in pain, curled up in the fetal position with a heating pad for the last 3 days. You can even SEE the pain in my eyes (well you can if you can get past the FIVE huge zits covering my face) It sounds crazy but when I get to this point it affects EVERY aspect of my life. I swear if it doesnt stop soon-Im gunna end up in jail for f*ckin killin someone during one of my fits of RAGE!! UURRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Damnnnnn I NEED medical insurance........
And a damn good Defense Attorney.........

8 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Greg said…

    GAWWWD! I thought I was having a rough day. I hope you're going to be ok. Take care of yourself! -Greg

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Hey Dana,

    Sorry to hear you are feeling so terrible, I hope you get relief soon. I'm sending you healing thoughts.

    Also, I goet you message- THANKS!!!I emailed you about getting together.

    BIG HUG, Kristin

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Dana..hope the race took your minds off things. Take it easy on yourself. You need to get all better before your Richmond week!

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Janel said…

    Oh NO!!!! Thats not good!!! I'd tell you to just go to the Dr, but I know its not that easy......

    I hope you feel better soon. And get some Midol!!!!!!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Udenia said…

    Girl , Gee Whiz, what a Potty Mouth! ha ha! I feel that way when the "visitor" won't leave me alone! Popping every pill known to God, hope you feel better soon!
    Your looking TERRIFIC!

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Colorado Kid said…

    Sorry, I have nothing to add to this topic....

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dana, I am so sorry you are feeling so horrible. I think it is time to see the Dr. You have been dealing with this since the cruise Right?! It's time to get this shit figured out!... Now pick up the phone and make an apt! Love ya! Feel better soon. ~LisaMichele

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger MichelleInFlorida said…

    Awww, Dana! I'm so sorry you get such terrible cramps! I hope it has subsided since! Take it easy on yourself and I hope you feel better SOON!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home