Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Thursday, September 21, 2006


Disneyland Pics....FINALLY!!

Since I couldnt get them to load with my blog entry....I gotta put um separate....

Me N Lightening Mcqueen..this pic for my Nephew TYLER!!

Cap'n Jack Me having dinner at ESPN Zone....this place is toooo cool!
Ok..so when I FLEXED..he REFUSED to take a pic with me!! (I think my GUNS were bigger than his-hehehe!)

4 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pics! I have missed you like crazy! Hope all is going well! I think of you often!

    XOXOXO
    LisaMichele

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cute pics!!

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Dana...you are such a gorgeous girl! Super photos. Yep..he was scared of your guns!!

     
  • At 4:06 AM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Capt Jack! :oP

    Thanks for posting some piccies of yourself. You are looking awesome!!! I am so excited to get together with you again in LESS THAN A MONTH! We are gonna have a fun 3 days!!!!!!

    YAY! Love ya girlie...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home