Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Life Aint Always Beautiful, but its a Beautiful Ride....

I love that song by Gary Allan...its sooo true! I need to figure out how to put songs on here so yall can hear it.

Heres a few lines from it:

"Life aint always beautiful
Sometimes it's just plain hard
Life can knock you down, it can break your heart

Life aint always beautiful
You think you're on your way
And it's just a dead end road at the end of the day

But the struggles make me stronger
And the changes make me wise
And happiness has its own way of takin it's sweet time

CHORUS
No, life aint always beautiful
Tears will fall sometimes
Life aint always beautiful
But it's a beautiful ride

I'm ready to face a new day-be as strong as possible and make the most of it. No matter how bad things get..I need to remember: that I really am truly BLESSED. I have so many things in my life to be Grateful for...especially my friends!


A special THANK YOU to each and everyone of you for the thoughts, prayers and support yesterday. Yall got me thru the entire day WITHOUT Binging or turning to food to drown my emotions. YEAHHHH!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dana, You are so amazing. Really, I am glad you are ready to face a new day with a beautiful attitude. Thanks for talking yesterday and helping me process the curve ball! ;o)
    Way to go not giving into food! You are really doing a fantastic job! Stay focused, I'll see you in 12 weeks to wrap my arms around you and give you a great big ole HUG!
    ~LisaMichele

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    I totally LOVE that song. I have been a HUGE Gary Allen fan long before he hit it big. I had his music long before he hit the radio!

    I am in love with this voice....mmm mmm mmm.

    You are a beautiful soul! :)

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Colorado Kid said…

    Food and Emotions... They are so painful!!!! Because they attached together for me and I have to break that habit... THat song is so very true!!!!!

    I think we all survive these days because of the people we have decided to surround ourselves with...WINNERS!!! Keep up the hard work!!

    Casey

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Janel said…

    I'm so proud of you for being so strong!! I can't even imagine the stress you are going through, but I know you can turn it into a positive. You are already doing that. And it does seem crazy that you can't get him into a program BEFORE something bad happens, I don't really get that. :( He is a good kid, I can see it, I am frustrated over it too!! Why can't they all just be good????

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    WAY TO GO Dana!! You have always triumphed through happy and crappy times. YOU ARE MY HERO!! Hugs to you...Love ya, Dede

     
  • At 4:25 AM, Blogger Alex Trenoweth said…

    Well done for getting through! You're a hero of mine.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger jen said…

    dana, you are a strong woman and I admire you so much! I'm proud of you for staying on top of bfl in spite of your issues right now. I know that's hard to do.

    keep focusing on your goals, both for you and for blake. ask God to take over and He will. He has changed the hearts of kings and NOTHING is hopeless or impossible with Him.

    love you girl. sending prayers your way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home