Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Countdown is Onnnnnn......

This is gunna be a crazy-busy week, with so much to look forward to (and so much to do)!

*Tomarrow night is the 1st Event of my "Mini-Goals": The Darryl Worley Concert. As excited as Ive been to go-I ve been kinda second-guessing the idea the last 2 days. Im basically all set-have my backstage pass, have an idea of what Ill wear (no-cant afford anything new, so yall are gunna hafta see a "repeat" outfit-ughhh). The main concern-the shows in Tuscon which is 2 hrs away. I absloutley LOVE to drive and go to new places by myself, but for some reason Im kinda hesitant. Hmmmm....

*Thursday night I'll really see how much I LOVE driving..."I'm Goin Back to Cali..Cali..Cali..Goin Back to Cali..." (remember LLCool J's song?!) hahahaha-yeah Im old-school like 'dat!
Anyways...thatll be 12 hrs in the truck with 2 teenage boys-Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Hopefully theyll sleep most of the way since we arent leavin Phx until 10-11 pm.
This is gunna sound bad-but I cant WAIT to have my apartment back to being MINE again!!(Vince is goin home and Im not sure if Blake is comin back to AZ with me or not this trip) Im to the point that Im TIRED of seeing "bodies" sprawled all over the couches, tired of spending $700/month on groceries (my normal bill is around 300) , tired of worrying about 2 kids (beleive me..Blake gives me enough to worry about all by himself-I dont need more!) & just tired of not bein able to walk around the house in my bra & panties / sports bra & shorts if I feel like it. Oh yeah..lets not forget- theres the electric bill that has gone up $75 this month and the cell bill which jumped an extra $50 too since having both Blake & Vince here. Fun times.

Ok..enough of the rant-back to the GOOD things! Im so excited to get back to CA and see SHIRLEY & CATHY!! Im so proud of Cathy & her success with her BFL program-she is doing AMAZING and I cant wait to see the changes in her! I cant wait to hang out with my bestest NASCAR Hooch-weve got plans to make for our big trip & I really need some "girl-time"!

*Saturday night we have our Annual Fundraiser Luau and Im hopin and prayin my Hawaiian dress is gunna look HOT on me!(My 2nd Mini-Goal) I havent seen any of my "hawaii-family" since last august (and 50+lbs ago) so Im excited about that too. Me & my SIL run the bar area ...we always have such a blast, and damn-did you know that a lil flirting can make you some big $$ in tips?! hahahahahaa Were a great team, and shes frickin HILARIOUS! There will be NO MaiTais for me though-strictly alcohol free (until Richmond!)

Unfortunately I have some dang RESPONSIBILITIES to handle before the fun starts. Gotta sign my lease, get my work done for when Ill be out of town, TAN, do laundry, take my baby Gracie to be boarded while Im gone and all the lil stuff that comes with being gone for 5 days. All in all-not too bad!

IM EXCITED!!!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Janel said…

    I always think of that LL song! Sounds like SO much FUN!! Dang I'm jealous! Waaaaaaaah I wanna go someplace fun!! Have a great ime!!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    WOW! You have a packed few days! I know exactly what you are talking about running around in ya bra and panties!!! Hope it all goes well.

    Keep up the amazing work. Your Hawaiian family will be majorly impressed with your progress. I know I am!!!

    Love ya

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    You're coming to California! So sorry that it is so hot right now. Although, you are coming from AZ so I guess it won't be as hot for you as it already is in AZ.

    Have a safe trip!

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Hey, have a great time. I'm anxious to hear about how it goes when you see your family 50 lbs lighter. WOW! That is one of my mini goals too, to show up at my in-laws signifigantly lighter at Christmas. Can wait to hear about your trip when you get back. Have fun and be safe!

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    not a race fan sorry. ;)

    Great job on the focus and transformation....I still am googlie eyed at your recent pics...wowsers! :)

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooooh, I love flirting and pouring people drinks! Sounds like way too much fun!! Dana girl! You will make any dress look HOT! For crap sakes, have you looked in the mirror lately! Pleazzzzzz! Hope you have a great time, drive safe! We'll miss you like crazy! ~LisaMichele

     

Post a Comment

<< Home