Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Saturday, July 22, 2006






3 Week Progress Pics...

I can't say THANK YOU enough to Dede for keeping me 100% on track for the last 2 weeks! She's such an amazing friend, and she got me "Back To Basics" with eating 100% COMPLETELY CLEAN, and living BFL AS WRITTEN!! Plus, she is totally kickin ass with her own Challenge. I am soooo proud of you Girl!!
(She has an alterior motive ya'll--she wants to get me lookin my best so I can sweep a certain Nascar driver off his feet, get married and get her free lifetime passes to the Races!) Bwahahahahaha

A special thank you to Bubblz for puttin my pics side-by-side. You ROCK!

The befores were taken 4th of July, the new ones taken last night. Its so crazy for me to look at the pics & SEE changes becuz I honestly DON"T see ANY changes thru my own eyes. (Hmmm....something I definately need to work on.)

8 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    I am awestruck at you. You have to be one of THE most amazing people I have ever not officially met! ;)

    BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    great job.. awesome progress... keep up the focus!! You are looking great. definitely seeing changes.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Janel said…

    HOLY CRAP Dana!!!!!!!!! That is FABULOUS!!!!! LOOK at you!!! I am so impressed!!!

    And I sent you an e-mail!!!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger chantal2bfit said…

    You look great! Seriously! Love those guns!

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    Go Dana Go Dana Go Dana!!! We are gonna ROCK Tennessee come October! You just wait and see.

    I'll help you out anytime you want, you know that! Can't wait to see you in KC next month..... :o)

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Hi Dana!! Found you by way of Suz! ;) YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Girl, 3wks? That's only 3wks? That is SOOO inspiring, BE SO PROUD. You must be working your tail off! Keep it up!!!!

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Brandi said…

    Girl, you are looking fabulous!!!! Great job!!!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger jen said…

    WOW...awesome, awesome progress!!! you're gonna be so lean and sexy at nascar that elliott won't be able to take his eyes off of you! :)

    you are such an inspiration to me!! hugs and more hugs to you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home