Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Lil' Bundle of Sunshine






This is my Baby Gracie Lynn (all 5 lbs of her!)...She makes every morning such a joy & has truly turned me into a Morning Person. I can wake up grumpy, tired, bitchy-whatever, but there she is, stickin her adorable lil face out from under the covers to greet me-all wiggly, happy and ready to start the day. How in the world can I stay in a bad mood or grumpy when she is the 1st thing I see when I open my eyes? (Impossible!)

Ive only had her since April 30. (adopted her from the Min Pin Rescue in CA), but I cant believe the changes she has made in me in such a short time. Seriously-our morning "rituals" have made Mornings my favorite time of the day. I even look FORWARD to our 4:30 AM walks in the 94 degree weather....shes such a blessing!

As yall can see-she had a broken leg when I adopted her, but her cast was taken off 2 weeks ago and shes doin great adjusting to havin her leg back. Weve been workin on her social skills (I couldnt have her within 100 feet of people when I 1st got her becuz she was so afraid of everyone), and now she loves to be out & about with me, will let strangers come up to us and wants to play with everyone. And just in case you were wonderin'...YES, she IS spoiled!!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Charlie and Becky said…

    That is just the best thing ever! I love rescue stories. :)

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Colorado Kid said…

    These dogs have so much personality it amazing... If I lost mine I would go crazy...

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    Cute dog. Casey's has so much personality. They are wonderful dogs.

    Lori

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger jen said…

    awwwww...gracie is such a cutie! she's like a little beanie baby compared to my airedale, max. is she hyper or does she like to lay around and snuggle? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home