Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Thursday, July 27, 2006

OMG!! Darryl Worley Thinks I'm HOT! AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

(First..I hafta thank Shirley & Cathy for gettin me to go to the concert last night. I debated all day becuz of the crap at home, but they both reminded me how hard Ive been workin towards my goals and that I needed to "reward" myself w/ a night out. THANK YOU!!)

I had such a good time, and Darryl blew my mind when I finally got backstage to see him!
He told me I was beautiful, that he loved my curly hair, & asked if he could touch it. (Hell yeah..but only if you PULL IT hard! BBwhahahaha) No, I didnt say that but I WISH I woulda!
We had talked for a few min, then ..when I started to walk away he grabbed my hand, pulled me back, stared into my eyes and said " I hafta tell you-You have the sexiest, most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen. .. I know-cuz I was starin at 'um all night-I could just start kissin you right now when you look at me like that." I know-kinda cheesy, but Dayyummmm it sounded good at the time! Ive always liked Darryl ever since the 1st time I met him about 8 yrs ago, and hes NEVER said anything like that to me before so ya know I was about to MELT!

That led to a lil more converstaion (no smoochin!), and I found out that he is playin the county fair back home in CA on Monday..so guess what? Ill be there-another backstage pass in hand!!

A few min. later, 2 of the guys in the band came up to me and told me how beautiful I was, and that I better be right up front on Monday Night so they have something hot to look at. ( WHATEVER!) Its pretty hilarious to me. The guys are all cool though, and they rock the show-so Im lookin forward to it.

Before I left, Darryl gave me another hug and said "Dont forget-MONDAY! Im lookin forward to it...see ya then Dana"

I think thats when I officially melted. ( I know-Im a dork!!)

All in all..I had a great time, stayed 100% on track BFL wise and got a HUGE ego boost out of it. Not a bad night at all!


6 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    I see how it is. We can tell you the same stuff and you don't get nearly as excited. LOL

    Good for you, sounds like a time you'll never forget.

    Lori

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, I am so happy for you. I bet your feet haven't touched the ground. Dana, you are Beautiful! Hot! Sexy! Stunning! You ARE the total package! Hope you felt for a moment what every one sees when they look at you!
    Hugs, LisaMichele

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Janel said…

    Oh WOW Dana! I' sorry things went poppy at home but Woah, what a night huh?? Yeah, I'd say that was worth it!!! THat is freakin AWESOME!!! Its all true, you ARE hot!!! I'm so happy for you!! That totally rocks!!

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger jen said…

    that is soooo cool!!! omg! I would totally be melting too if that happened to me! whewwwww...we'll just live our celeb fantasies out thru you! :)

    I can't wait to hear about the monday night deal now...go get 'em you hottie you!

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    SAWEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    you suck in a very good way! ;) I'm so envious...Get a load of this...It is 1:30 am and I am downloadig music for our vacation and my daughter and I love Darryl so while downloading...I see your blog...freak me out! :) I think you are so damn hot. I wish I was famous so I could tell you too! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home