Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Stop the Ride...I WANT OFF!!!

Here we go again....just when things SEEM to be calming down with my son, the frickin rollercoaster goes back to Full speed. I HATE this ride and I WANT OFF!!

I have been praying for the strength to get thru today, tonite & tomarrow....then at least we'll be on the road headed back to CA. Things got so bad again yesterday that I almost said "F*ck it-I cant take it anymore..Im leavin RIGHT NOW, take both of these boys back to CA, drop them off and come back alone. I'm DONE with being a Mom!!"
Thanks Shirley for "talkin me off the ledge"!!

Anyone that knows me ...knows I dont really mean that Im done bein a Mom, but Im sooooo close to that point right now that it scares me. I have NEVER been disrespected like this-not even by the scummy-ass inmates I worked with for 10 years...

Last nite the "Dynamic-frickin Duo" decided to sneak out when I went to bed...which was IT! I waited up, locked them out, called the PD & about ripped their frickin throats out when they came home. Im done. Finished. THROUGH! I told Blake he cant live with me if this is the way he wants to be. His reply? "You wont do that. Im everything to you. Im the reason youre in Arizona & if you kick me out or make me live somewhere else..you KNOW itll kill you. It AINT gunna happen. You know it & I know." I still dont know what stopped me from punchin him in his throat at that exact moment!! Thats the kinda shit Im dealin with right now.
How can I love someone so much and hate them at the same time???

4 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    Shirley is right! You definitely do not deserve to be treated this way. I know it is the toughest thing EVER to have your kids treat you like that. Someday he'll look back and feel bad about it, but right now he's like most teenagers..selfish. I have them too.

    Lori

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn it! I am so sorry Dana, you don't deserve any of this. Keep your feet planted and your guns blazin! Tough love will earn the respect this boy is looking for. You are being tested. I know tough love is hard and painful, we are right here for you day or night to help you through it. Your in my prayers! Big hugs! LisaMichele

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Nascar Hottie said…

    Thanks you guys. I love yall!

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Karla said…

    Everyone else has already said it, so I'll just say that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm a parent of an 18 year old, and it's definitely hard. Teenagers are indeed selfish, but he'll look back and feel bad later. You're a strong woman, stick to your guns!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home