Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Saturday, July 15, 2006

MY PERFECT DAY......

My girls Shirley & Dede got me thinkin about what my "perfect Day" would be like, so here it is!

My perfect day:
It would start early in the morning with a trip to Home Depot--(where I'd spend a few solid hours just "window shopping" & testing out the tools)--Ive been banned from doing any real shopping at that particular store, but its still fun to play around in there! (Hmmm....I wonder if it would be worth shopping at Lowes?)

Lets see, next I'd pick up a six pack at Office Depot-that should quench my thirst- as I spend the next few hours at Bass Pro Shops.

On my way home, Ill stop off and have a 'lil Coors Light, then end the perfect day, by crawling into bed, covered in candy and fall asleep with a mouthful of M&Ms. And of course, I'd wake up with melted candy all over me.....

2 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    I thought you were going to say you would wake up with that guy in the pictures. :)

    Lori

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    HOLY SHIT...you are a very DIRTY girl!! A mouthful of m & m's. Whew...I've got to go take a cold shower!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home