Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Welcome To The Neighborhood...Now Pack Your Sh*t Up & Move The F*ck OUT!!!!

In case ya cant tell-I have new Neighbors in the Apt right below me. And YESSSSSS, they are the reason that Im sittin here at THREE-FRICKIN-TWENTY IN THE MORNING posting on my blog and not drifting off into Dreamsville. THE BASTARDS!! Dont they know I NEED my beauty sleep..Shhhheeeez-louise!!

They moved in IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT 9 nights ago. Now tell me who in the hell moves at 1:30 AM?? Moving OUT-yeah maybeeeee...if youre tryin to make a slick fast get-away (like my old neighbors did so they didnt hafta pay for the damages they did-to that EXACT same apt!)

Anyways..back to my LOVELY new neighbors--the 2nd night they lived here, I was woke up by a HUGE BRAWL goin on in their Apt. Girls..guys....doors being kicked in, bodies slammin into walls--the Works, all at 3:15 in the frickin morning. It got CRAZY!! Im serious I thought I was gunna hear a gun go off at any moment! By the time I called the Cops-dispatch said they were already arriving on scene. More craziness... cops, paramedics, blah-blah-blah...
Bottom line-the dumb bitches that live there keep goin back to their abusive men....

Well about an hour ago..."IT" happened.........I was woke up by SIX GUNSHOTS!!!! All in the Apt right below my BED!!
Yep....courtesy of my f*cked up new neighbors.

Im sittin here tryin to compose myself-but I cant stop shaking. Im not even sure WHAT happened yet--the Police are outside, but Im too scared to go out there & be nosey, even though I SOOOO badly want to. I snuck out for about 30 seconds & whispered to my "Good" neighbor (she snuck out too) but she didnt know what was goin on either(she just made the "hand-signal/getsure" of a gun, & pointed to the apt right below mine. All we could see from the balconey area was the flashing lights & hear lots of crying. Stupid ass Bitches. I did catch one chick saying "I dunno...I just invited 2 of my friends over...."
Ummm HELLLLOOOOOOOOO?? Stuuuuupid biiiiiiiiitch..are you listening??? GET NEW FRIENDS YOU DUMBASS!!! And dont bring your loser-women-beating-cant-handle-their-alcohol-gun-shooting-punk-ass-friends into MY Nieghborhood!!!

Ok....sorry yall for the RANT, but Im freaked out right now!!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey...I was up at that hour too...but just couldn't sleep. If I would've known you were up..I would've called. HOLY SHIT....Uh..sounds like you are taking a vacation at the right time. I bet they will be gone by the time you come back. I would've gone down and asked WTF!! Don't be aiming at the ceiling when you shoot...you stupid BEOTCHES!! Oh..I'm glad you are ok....:) Yep..the AIRBORNE is great. Lots of good stuff in it...drop it in some H2O and drink. I will talk to you later. Hugs...love ya,Dede

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Karla said…

    I'm just glad that you are okay. Stupid dumb morons. I think they'll be gone when you get back too. If not, we can send a BFL posse to kick some butt.

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    OMG! How scary!
    I'm glad that you are okay.

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Udenia said…

    Well Dana, that means you COULD HAVE CALLED ME! You live in Arizona right? Which is 4 hours ahead of me and that would have been 11:00pm and I was up! Watching reruns of COPS, BAD BOYS BAD BOYS WHATCHA GONNA DO WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU?

    If it is around MIDNIGHT, Hey CHICK,, give me a call! You can vent with me! I'll pm you my numbers on MyBlends!

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg...how freaky scary! I'm with the above posts...hopefully they'll be gone when you get back. Enjoy your trip!

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger carolakabb said…

    very very scary...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home