Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Christmas in July!!!

Yep..Its 112 degrees outside, but Christmas came a few months early to this girly!! Yesterday when I got home, "Santa" -aka-The Mailman had my mailbox packed with GOODIES!! AWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Lets see, 1st, I finally got the confirmation paperwork from my Workers Comp Atty-And my final pay off is being processed ($$$!!) Y'all just dont know-this has been a long drag out fight for the past 5 years, and even though Im only gettin 25% of what I was originally awarded-its finally almost over!

Next envelope: MY Darryl Worley BACKSTAGE PASS!! Just in time to go see him in Tucson on the 26th & again in CA on the 31st. Darryl has been one of my favorite singers ever since the 1st time I met him about 7 years ago. Hes tall, sexy and always so sweet, and last time I seen him he actually REMEMBERED me! He asked me why was I in AZ when I live in CA! (Me and my Girl Heidi spent the evening gambling with him in CA one night & he totally remembered everything about it) Yeah-I was feelin KINDA special!! hehe

Next: Got a big ol' envelope from my TRUE CRUSH--ELLIOTT SADLER!! (Ok, so what if it was something I ordered from his website.) The lil slip the mailman left me said "To: Dana **** Sender: Elliott Sadler!" Yes-I did call up Shirley and tell her all about it..Im a goofball like that! Hell, I even took a pic of the slip at the post office before I turned it in! BWHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

And last but definately NOT least..(drum roll please!)
My tickets to Richmond International Raceway came in!! Thats right -NASCAR BAY-BEEEEEEEEEE!!

OMG....Girls-only trip to Richmond VA for 'da races (Busch AND Cup) and a lil extra excitement Ill write about later!!

Now I SERIOUSLY need to get focused on my Challenge so I can look "SMOKE"-N HOTT for the trip! (Had to throw that in there for You Dede!)

10 Comments:

  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    O.K, first off, you SUCK (hugs) for going to the Richmond Race. That's it...I'm quitting my job and we can buy a motorhome and follow the races around!! DEAL???

    Second of all..SMOKE needs some serious laser hair removal, Nair, or something like that. He even has a pet monkey! What kind of dude has a pet monkey??? FREAK?????

    Now, onto Elliot! HOT, HOT, HOT!! I just know he is gonna ask you to marry him, and if Jim and I AREN'T invited to the wedding...well, let's just say shit is gonna happen...heeee heeee. Yep..girl, I am J-E-A-L-O-U-S!! Are you and Shirley going to Richmond???

    I will call you this week. Yep..I was at work when you called..actually out on a fire.

    Oh..and you already look SMOKIN HOTTTTTTTT!!! You've just got it! Don't forget PIR in November!! And don't forget your poor friends when you marry a race car driver and get all famous and on tv!! Love ya...dee

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Janel said…

    Hey girlie!!! You finally did it!! Now I need to add you and a couple other new ones to my list (ahem...DeeDee, Jen, boy I'm a slacker!)

    Guess what..I found the pics of you and 21!!! I put them in my cool new video I just made Wooo hoo!

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is amazing news! Good grief, it really was Christmas in July! I am happy for you Dana. Your beauty is shinging bright. Can't wait to see you at the races! (maybe some day, a girl can dream!)
    Hugs! LisaMichele

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    Hi sweetie - YAY...you're bloggin! :)

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Street Fame Entertainment said…

    ummm.....i just signed up, haha, i don't get it yet, either! drivin back to vegas on fri.....where ya at????? me and minnie wanna stop thru......virginia??????? what?????

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    WooHoo, you go 21!! Nice to see ya bloggin'!

    Glad so many nice things came to you today. Unfortunately, the card I sent you didn't make it to you as you failed to give me your apt. #!!! All the way to AZ and back! Well, I guess Christmas will come again in a week!

    Love ya and can't wait to see you again!!

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    WOW!!! It was your lucky day. Send some of that luck to me now. You will definitely look smokin hot for that...you already do so if you do any improvement everyone better look out.

    Lori

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger jen said…

    yeaaaa...you're a'bloggin' with us now! :)

    you crack me up about your nascar!! if you keep ranting and raving about it, I'll probably get hooked too...kinda like watching survivor and amazing race. lol

    hey, did you see there's a hilarious nascar movie coming out soon with will ferrell? :)

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Colorado Kid said…

    Glad you are a blogger!!!

    Casey

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Dana Dane, you suck for going to Richmond without me. Oh by the way this is Kimo....Kana`s man!!! I can`t believe you would choose Shirley over me, you know I rock way better than her....Just Kidin. Congrats on your tix to Richmond, and I hear you are gona actually go to the BBQ to STALK Elliot Sadler!!!!! Gurl you have a problem....lol. Oh yeah Tony Stewart is seriously like a big ole sweaty shag carpert with dingleberrys all knotted up !!!!! That should cool you off, talk to you later sweetie. P I R bayyyy beeeee is gonna be off the hizzle fo shizzle fo real dawg. Bye Dana.......Jim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home