Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

"The combination of my 1st Cheat meal and an awesome 1st date are EXTREMELY POWERFUL in raising my mood and spirits!!"

(Since Katie said "do tell more" after reading this on my list last post....I guess I will! :)

March 3rd was a day unlike any other!! (hehe) It started off pretty much same-o, same-o....but instantly changed the minute I spoke to my Trainer. He actually OFFERED ME my 1st CHEAT MEAL!!! woooooooooo-hoooooo!!

I almost couldnt believe what I was hearing! I had been up all nite dreaming about a big juicy STEAK, a baked potato & hot fresh buttered bread....and OMG-thats EXACTLY what he SUGGESTED I have!! (Double OMG!!) (the power of THE SECRET worked once again!!) I literally started running around the house, skipping like a lil kid & singing "I get a steak tonighttttttttttttt...I get a steak tonightttttttttttt!" Yeah my family REALLY thought I had lost it by this point.

So....even more unbelievable then me being "given" a cheat meal--I had the BEST first date EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! We went to the Buckhorn in Winters and the steak just melted in my mouth. It.....was....AMAZING!! I was so proud of myself-all I had was 1/2 of my steak (bout 6 oz), 3 green beans, 1/2 bowl of cream of mushroom soup & ONE BITE of Chris' cheesecake. No bread...no potato...and I was completely satisfied! Whodda thought it was possible?! hehe

Ok..enough about my food (can you tell Im just a "lil bit" food obsessed lately?)

The date went absolutely PERFECT! We have soooo many things in common that its almost kinda "Twilight Zone-ish".

And that first date has CONTINUED for the last 10 days.........!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Janel said…

    Holey Moley, Dana, that is so awesome!!! I'm so glad things are going awesome for you!!! Date with the TRAINER??? That is too cool!!

    *doing the happy dance with Dana!!!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That steak soundsd yummy! Congrats on the new guy...can't wait to see ya in about a month. Keep on kicking bootie girly. Love ya, Dee

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    ahh now that cheat meal sounds wonderful! Can we see pics of you and your new man??

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    MISS YOU!

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl, I haven't talked to you in forever! I miss you like crazy and hope all is well.

    Here is the new address for my blog.

    http://web.mac.com/vesselassist/iWeb/Site/Lisa%27s%20Blog/Lisa%27s%20Blog.html

    Love ya! Call me at home....

    LisaMichele

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Jodi said…

    Way to girl ... your on a roll. So glad to see or hear you so happy.

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WHERE are you sweet pea???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home