Are You Eatin, Sleepin, Dreamin with that One Thing On Your Mind??

"Success is my only mutha F**kin Option...Failures NOT!"

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Why Am I SOOOOO Mean??!

Im not sure whats goin on with me...but I am mean as hell lately! I used to think my PMS was bad...but this makes my PMS mood swings look like childs play. Should I even get started on how I can NOT remember ANYTHING the last few days?? Im forgettin passwords, directions, have even gone to the store & wandered around aimlessly becuz I cant remember for the life of me what I was supposed to buy. WTH? Someone said its the whole low carb thing, but I think it might be becuz I didnt eat enough yesterday & I havent been sleepin well either. Its takin its toll on me and unfortunately on everyone around me too. (Im SORRY!)

OK so....I was already completely on edge this afternoon, then my stupid ass dog Rodeo ate my WHOLE PLATE of Asparagus!! I just broke down & started CRYING when I saw the empty plate--WTH?! I dont care what you do...but Ill be damned if ya steal my food and get away with it..... (Yessss....shes still in "doggie-jail" as I type!)

My workouts are going FANTASTIC!! Im sooooo loving my training & eating so SQUEAKY clean...but lemme tell ya-this aint no joke. I have NEVER EVER worked out this hard in my life. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE iT!

Hopefully Ill get used to walkin funny soon too...this DOMS is KILLER!!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    Glad to have you back in BlogLand.

    You sound like you are on fire and that is so fantastic. You will do great on this challenge.

    It was great talking to you on IM yesterday....sorry I had to cut our conversation short though.

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Udenia said…

    Hey Dana, I have checked your blog everyday for I do not know how long and I am glad that you are back! Good Luck on your challenge! Love a woman on a MISSION! You go girl!

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger jen said…

    oh wow! I just thought I'd pop in and by golly, there's a new post! :)

    so happy you're back on track...keep workin it hard girl. you're doing great!

     
  • At 2:46 AM, Blogger Janel said…

    Hey there ya meanie!! LOL KIDDING! I'd be PISSED about the asparagus too! Oh well, now your pee won't stink. heee heeeeee!! Glad to see you blogging again!!!!

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    Wow, you have been through so much. I am proud tha tyou are back to working out and eating clean. Good job.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    WAY TO GO DANA GIRL!! WOO HOO-yeah, even though we "talk" every day, it's great to have you bloggin again. Can't wait to see you at PIR next month. Hugs-Dee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home